Sunday, June 25, 2017

SCS Featured Stamper challenge -Get Your Kicks

Hi everyone!  Long time no blog.  I've been beyond busy with working on the BRAND NEW FSJ 2017-2018 catalog and then preparing for Convention.  Crazy I tell ya!  But today it's over 100 degrees here in Portland, so I stayed indoors all weekend.  I found some time to play in the SCS Featured Stamper challenge.  For those of you new to SCS FS challenge, each Sunday a new stamper is chosen and we are challenged to peruse their gallery and pick a card to CASE.  Such fun!  This week the stamper is AJ Bodine and she has a lovely gallery.  Details to the challenge can be found here.

Anyway, my card uses the stamp set Hit the Road.  I've only used this cute set one time and it fit perfectly for AJ's Christmas card I chose to CASE which can be found here.
I colored the truck with Pan Pastels (the Mother Nature set).  It was so quick and easy, I'll have to remember to color this way more often.  I will say it is a bit powdery and can smear, but never fear -it cleans up easily with a white eraser.  And if you hit it with a quick shot of hairspray when you're finished, it will be set in place!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!  Here's a close up picture:
All supplies used are Fun Stampers Journey.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, this card is so super awesome! Geez, I love your take on my card, even better than mine, lol. The colors and background are perfect surrounding the old truck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are very original!!! Great creativity, ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.